Thursday, July 2, 2009

I really shine when....

Yesterday I was a bit mean to myself. So, I'm going to give myself some hugs today!

I really shine when:

  • I have just showered and my hair is still wet and I smell clean and look all sparkly.
  • I have a classroom full of teenagers eagerly listening to what I'm teaching (unfortunately, this doesn't happen too often.)
  • I'm making food! :D
  • I read my baby boy stories before bed.
  • I find something fun to do that costs nothing, or nearly nothing.
  • Similarly, when I take my family on an outing that costs most people lots of money but I have planned it to cost us very little.
  • I play dragons with my son.
  • I let my husband sleep in and make sure he has coffee for when he wakes up.
  • I check out a book that my husband loves, or (rarely) purchase one that he loves. (We don't share the same taste in books at all, so this IS a feat)
  • I try something new that scares me, but I do it anyway and just love it.
That's all I can think of while my adorable child pesters me to play Nick Jr. games. Heehee!

When do YOU shine?

No comments:

Post a Comment