I really shine when:
- I have just showered and my hair is still wet and I smell clean and look all sparkly.
- I have a classroom full of teenagers eagerly listening to what I'm teaching (unfortunately, this doesn't happen too often.)
- I'm making food! :D
- I read my baby boy stories before bed.
- I find something fun to do that costs nothing, or nearly nothing.
- Similarly, when I take my family on an outing that costs most people lots of money but I have planned it to cost us very little.
- I play dragons with my son.
- I let my husband sleep in and make sure he has coffee for when he wakes up.
- I check out a book that my husband loves, or (rarely) purchase one that he loves. (We don't share the same taste in books at all, so this IS a feat)
- I try something new that scares me, but I do it anyway and just love it.
When do YOU shine?