Friday, December 26, 2008

Welcome!

To my *mumble, mumble* attempt at starting a blog. Sigh, you say, How long will THIS one last? Well, I don't know, but that's half of the fun of reading, right? Will it still be there tomorrow? Will she EVER update again?

Oh, burning questions. Makes life interesting, yes?

In this blog, I am going to chronicle the events of 2009 that lead me to my goals.....numerous and poetic all, but they mostly fall under one of two umbrellas: Losing Weight, Saving Money. So, that's what I am after: I want to be healthy again and not feel so icky and I want to pay off some of this darn debt already!

My big plans include trying to conceive (eep!) a baby this summer, paving the way towards being a radical, homeschooling mama who rocks, and having a relationship worth fighting for (you'll be happy to know that it's there right now, but I don't know how wide a platform it's on. My goal is to build that platform so it can't fall off!).

So, stay with me as I slog and jog towards all that I desire, as I'm sure some of the falls along the way will be quite spectacular (but with no lasting damage, I hope!).

Love,
bella

No comments:

Post a Comment