Sunday, February 15, 2009

Trials of Life

As an evolutionary biologist who loves animal behavior most of all, I really, really, really love Sir David Attenborough's Trials of Life series. I have them all, on DVD even (because I had access to a DVD burner. For some stupid reason, these are only available on VHS. That's practically Beta)!

So, today's Natalie Dee comic just amuses me to no end....
















Please check her out! She's a funny lady, yo. And it will only take 30 seconds out of your day. You know you spend more time contemplating your split ends than that, and she's funnier than split ends!

1 comment:

  1. I have heard of that series from my sister.. also a science teach. I hear it is pretty good.

    And you just may have turned me on to a new comic love

    ReplyDelete