Sunday, February 1, 2009

Reeses Whipps

They sound awfully kinky, don't they? Unfortunately, Reeses has not expanded to the sex market. Wouldn't that be a pretty day?

I tried this candy bar last night, courtesy of CVS. It was free, since I had a coupon and they were on sale! I've gotta tell you, though, they aren't that good. They are nougat-y, which I like, but just not peanut butter-y enough for my tastes. If you are a big Reeses fan, I don't think you will like these.

However, I'm really proud of myself because I actually only ate half and threw the other half away! For you, this might not be a big thing. But I've been a member of the "Clean Plate Club" since I can remember, and I'm also pretty $$ conscious, so it's really hard for me to "waste" food. Throwing away something that I don't enjoy is a huge step in a great direction for me. It's a step towards trusting that the Universe will keep me fed (has all my life, I've got no reason to believe that will change soon), and it's a step towards believing that I am only worthy of food that nourishes me, or that I love, and preferably both.

1 comment:

  1. That's an awesome way to see it. I need to learn that same lesson.

    ReplyDelete