Monday, February 9, 2009

Well, so much for the lovey-dovey stuff

Because I'm now seriously irritated. I didn't J hardly at all this weekend, and he was supposed to come over last night so that he could take P to school. He never showed, so I called him this morning to tell him he is still expected to take the child to school. Well, I'm now going to be late for work, starting off my day on a seriously sour note, because he was on the phone--his cell phone, mind you--with work. And he somehow can't talk and move.

Thankfully, I don't have a first period. Still, this starts my day on a down note. I'm supposed to be planning with my team--teachers who teach the same subject I do. And I have a long day, as I run after school detention on Mondays, and now I'm wondering if I will need to get P as well, since J is being incredibly unreliable these days.

Any lovey-dovey feelings I had have run for the hills.

No comments:

Post a Comment